REAL ESTATE AUCTION
267+- Acres of a Beautiful Secluded Retreat
Bidding Starts 9 AM CST May 24, 2021
Ends 4 PM CST August 23, 2021
Call Auctioneer For Viewing of Property
Herrin City Lake #2
Direction: North from Exit 44 on I-57 on Hwy 148 for 3 miles to Sneed Road and turn west and go 1 mile to Little Wolf Road and turn left for ½ mile and turn right on private road to property.
Beautiful Secluded Property: This is 267 +- acres of excellent home sites/recreational getaway or just a great investment. It has 60+- acre lake sitting in the middle of the property surrounded by wooded acres. Wildlife of many kinds on the property. This is a great fishing lake with a boat ramp area. If you are looking for that special place, this is the one!
Watch the Video - Click Here https://jwp.io/s/WXImfc2c
CLICK LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD BIDDING FORM
Terms and Auctioneer Note:
The Bidding Process
- A hard copy sealed bid must be received by the City of Herrin.
- The actual bid must be received by 4:00 PM CST on August 23, 2021.
- Bids must be received by mail, courier or hand delivered (NO ELECTRONIC SENT BIDS)
- Bids must include name, address and phone number.
- No other bids will be accepted after the herein stated date/time and method.
- Sealed bids shall be opened during the public session of the Herrin City Council Meeting at 6:00 PM CST on August 23, 2021.
- Reserve qualified sealed bid MUST START at $1,200,000. Bidder may escalate his/her/their bid at Council Meeting at stated time/date/location if bidder is a Qualified Bidder.
- Persons and ONLY persons with qualified sealed bids (Qualified Bidders) that were received by the deadline at stated location/time/date are allowed to increase the bid by auction at bid opening.
- A nonrefundable minimum ten percent (10%) earnest payment in certified funds of the accepted bid amount shall be due to Herrin City Clerk by 4:00 PM CST on Thursday, August 26, 2021. The balance of payment shall be due in full upon closing. Closing shall take place no later than 2:00 PM CST on September 27, 2021.
- RESERVE AUCTION The City of Herrin has final determination of accepting any bids.
Bidding Time Period
The bidding starts at 9:00 AM CST on May 24, 2021 and ends at 4:00 PM CST August 23, 2021. All bidding procedures must be followed and any and all bids must be received by deadline as stated in Bidding Process to be considered a Qualified Bidder to be able to escalate your bid at Live Auction at 6 PM CST on August 23, 2021 City Council Meeting. ONLY Qualified Bidders may do so.
Parcel ID #’s Williamson County, Illinois
10-20-100-002 10-20-100-003 10-20-100-004 10-20-300-001
10-20-300-002 10-20-300-004 10-20-400-002
CLICK ON PHOTOS TO ENLARGE