City of Benton Surplus Items and
Saturday September 18, 2021
Benton Water Department
11983 West Petroff Road
Comments-Direction: Go north on North Main Street to Petroff Road and turn left. Go over the Interstate and thru stop sign to location. Watch for auction sign. See web site for photos
Real Estate-Trucks-Cars-Vehicle Lift-Honey Wagon-Bush Hog-Side Bush Hog
Real Estate Property to be at 10AM:
1. Vacant Land at 306 N Grand Street (50+-X150+-)
2. Vacant Land at 1303 N Main Street (50+-X172+-)
3. Vacant Land at 308 N Buchanan Street (50+-X150+-)
4. Vacant Land at 1004 N 9th Street (125+-X136+-)
5. Vacant Land at 208 W Parrish Street 50+-X150+-)
6. Vacant Land at 511 E. Smith Street (50+-X135+-)
7. Vacant Land at 422 E Main Street (65+-X126+- irregular)
8. Vacant Land at 108 N 9th Street (53+-X120+-)
9. Vacant Land at 304 N Grand Street (50+-X150+-)
10. Lot 102 Lake Hamilton Subdivision (2+- acres)
11. Lot 104 Lake Hamilton Subdivision (2+- acres)
12. Lot 105 Lake Hamilton Subdivision (3.95+- acres)
13. The right to lease lot 1 North Lake subdivision (irregular)
14. The right to lease lots 2 & 3 North Lake subdivision (irregular)
15. The right to lease lot 4 North Lake subdivision (irregular)
All parcels of surplus real estate are being sold “AS-IS” with no warranties or representations being made. The City of Benton reserves the right to reject any and all bids. The acceptance of any and all bids to be at the next City of Benton Council meeting.
City Surplus Items: 2” water pump, holding tank, bush hog, side arm bush hog, several street signs, gas furnace, Bendpak drive-on vehicle lift, large honey/slush wagon on wheels.
1. 2010 Impala 92,xxx miles
2. 2011 Impala 87,xxx miles
3. 2007 Ford Crown 92,xxx miles
4. 1995 GMC Sierra pickup
5. 2013 Chevrolet C1500 Silverado pickup
6. 2002 Chevrolet C2500 Silverado pickup
7. 1998 Ford F-150 pickup
All surplus items are being sold “AS-IS” with no warranties or representations being made.
Terms and Auctioneer Note: Successful buyer of Real Estate will be required to make a $200 per parcel down payment on real estate. There is a 3% buyers premium. Cash or good check w/ID for real estate and surplus items. Any and all desired inspections to be done prior to auction date. Announcements made at auction take precedence over printed material. Not responsible for errors, omissions, accidents or illness due to Covid-19. Call auctioneer with questions. Green Auction Service desires Covid-19 safe practices.